The 29th annual 2020 East TN Toy Run has ended and we want to say thank you to everyone that came out and supported this wonderful event! It was a beautiful day to ride and we are blessed with all the support! THANK YOU!
Unfortunately, there will be no toy run in 2021!
Celebration of Life for Roy Smith:
We ask that any money you might be planning on spending on flowers instead be given to Roy’s favorite passion, serving the kids. To make a donation click the Donate Button below.
The Shiloh Riders have been approved to be part of the Kroger Community Rewards program. If you shop at Kroger and use your Kroger rewards (fuel points) card the Shiloh Riders will receive a percentage, this is similar to Amazon smiles, but really a little easier, once enrolled you really don’t have to think about it. Please encourage your friends and co-workers to sign up as well.
The Shiloh Riders Association number is 12687, but you can search by name also.
Follows are the steps to enroll your Kroger card, I just enrolled mine and it took less than 5 minutes. Thanks to all for supporting us in this.
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.